Posts for category: Dental Procedures
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you want to know which cosmetic dentistry procedure can rejuvenate your appearance? The dentists at Hillsborough, NJ, can help!
What Are Hybridge Dental Implant Restorations?
Tooth loss can lead to the deterioration of your jawbone if you don't have the support that it needs. If you decide to get a dental implant, here's what you need to know.
If you're suffering from tooth loss, it's vital to deal with this problem as soon as possible. This cosmetic dentistry procedure can replace a single missing tooth or a full set of teeth. Every Hybridge restoration is supported by permanent titanium dental implants.
Avoid time-consuming and expensive crowns, bridgework, and dentures that only provide a temporary fix to your problem. Choosing Hybridge for a permanent solution.
During the Hybridge treatment process patients receive temporary, comfortable tooth replacements to ensure that they never go without teeth. These implants provide three main benefits:
- Restore Ability to Eat Again
- Improve Appearance
- Prevent Further Bone Loss
Lasting Benefits of Hybridge Dental Implants
Hybridge restorations give patients the healthy mouth and beautiful teeth they’ve always wanted. They will restore your confidence, smile, and overall appearance. Hybridge restorations are easy to maintain while improving quality of life for many years to come. Plus Hybridge implants look, feel and function like healthy, natural teeth.
Why Trust Hybridge Dental Implant Solutions?
Hybridge Implants takes place in one location, and in far less time than conventional methods. Your dentist in Hillsborough, NJ, makes sure that a blend of the latest materials and technology are prepped to create tooth replacements that look completely natural. Available exclusively to Hybridge Certified Doctors for the benefit of their patients.
The Hybridge process a cost-effective option. It is both accurate and efficient, making it the most available for quality, long-lasting cosmetic dentistry restorations. Call today and ask for your Hybridge consultation with your Hillsborough, NJ, dentists.
Fixing your crooked smile doesn’t have to mean wearing metal braces.
Are you an adult who is tired of dealing with a misaligned smile? A smile says a lot about you and having gaps in your smile or overcrowding can certainly affect you socially and professionally. Of course, our Hillsborough, NJ, dentists are here to tell you that you don’t have to deal with those awkward, clunky metal braces in order to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
That’s right. Say goodbye to metal and say hello to clear, plastic aligners. The aligners are made to fit over your teeth and provide the appropriate amount of pressure and force to slowly move teeth into their proper position. Each aligner will fit tightly over the upper and/or lower teeth and will be worn for a week before being replaced with the next set of aligners in your treatment plan.
Invisalign is great because it offers so many unique benefits to our adult patients who want to fix their smiles later in life. This revolutionary orthodontic system allows us to treat everything from minor crookedness and overlapping to uneven spacing between teeth and a variety of other bite issues. Invisalign can even fix minor to more severe dental issues. When you come in for an evaluation our Hillsborough, NJ, general dentists will be able to determine if Invisalign is the ideal way to obtain the results you want.
Some of the benefits of getting Invisalign include:
- A treatment that is nearly invisible and won’t be as noticeable as other orthodontic systems
- Getting results in a shorter amount of time compared to traditional braces
- Less time spent coming into the office for routine checkups (you’ll come in every six weeks or so to make sure that your treatment is progressing)
- Being able to eat whatever you want since aligners are removable
- Easily being able to brush and floss your teeth without having to work around metal wires and brackets
Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ, is here to provide you with the ultimate in orthodontic treatment. Whether you are an adult who wants to find out if Invisalign is right for you or you have a child who could benefit from orthodontic treatment, don’t hesitate to reach out to schedule an appointment for you or someone in your family.
How porcelain veneers from your Hillsborough, New Jersey dentists can help your smile
Do you wish your smile looked better? Are you embarrassed to smile because your teeth are cracked, chipped or yellow? Now you can improve your smile easily and quickly with porcelain veneers! Your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey want to help you discover the magic of porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of beautiful, sparkling porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They are a versatile dental treatment that can mask many imperfections in your teeth and your smile. Consider porcelain veneers if you have teeth that are:
- Excessively worn down due to aging or bad habits
- Badly chipped or cracked from an accident or injury
- Damaged or broken from an injury or trauma
- Heavily stained from medications, drinking coffee or smoking
- Unevenly spaced apart due to genetics
You can improve your smile with veneers by taking the first step, scheduling a consultation with your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental. During your consultation, you and your dentist can discuss how your new veneers will look and what you can expect from treatment.
During your second appointment, your dentist will remove only a tiny amount of tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers. Molds are taken of your prepared teeth and sent to a dental laboratory, where skilled artisans create your new veneers.
At your next appointment, your new veneers are permanently cemented and you have a new smile! Porcelain veneer treatment is one of the most non-invasive, conservative dental treatments available and produces dazzling results. To view amazing before-and-after photos of Towne Centre Family Dental patients please visit the Smile Gallery page on the website at http://www.familydental.com/gallery.html
Porcelain veneers are the perfect choice if you want to improve your smile in a short amount of time. You can improve your smile just in time for a special event coming up like a reunion, job interview or wedding.
You don’t have to live with an aging, damaged smile, thanks to porcelain veneers. For more information on the high-tech, easy way to revamp your smile, call your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey today!
Your smile is often the first thing others see when you introduce yourself. Imperfections in your smile can drag down your self-esteem and make you feel as though your look is not good enough. However, you no longer have to settle for this sub-par look. Find out how cosmetic dentistry can help your smile with Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
How can cosmetic dentistry help my smile?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of your teeth. While some procedures can also improve the functionality of your smile, the main idea of cosmetic dentistry is improving the appearance of your smile. Renewing your look also renews your self-esteem, leaving you looking and feeling great. If you think you can benefit from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, you should schedule a consultation with your Hillsborough, NJ, dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening uses chemical reactions between your teeth’s stains and the whitening agents used in the treatment to lift the color of your teeth. Professional whitening treatments take about an hour and provide results which last for up to a year before requiring a touch-up appointment.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics use pressure placed onto the teeth to move them into new, straighter and more effective positions. While orthodontic treatment straightens the teeth, it also corrects bite issues like overbite and underbite.
- Veneers: Dental veneers fit over the front of the teeth to cover their imperfections. These porcelain dental restorations blend right in with your smile and their results vary from subtle tweaks to a single tooth to overhauling your entire look.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth permanently with a procedure to place the implant directly into the jawbone beneath a missing tooth. Implants are made to last a lifetime and are the closest thing to natural teeth available.
For more information, contact your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ. Call 908-874-4555 to schedule your consultation for a cosmetic dentistry procedure today!
In many cases, a dental implant can stay securely rooted for 20 or more years without problems. The process of osseointegration causes bone tissue to grow around the implant, protecting it from damage or removal. But there are rare cases where the parts that make up an implant can be broken or dislodged. Learn more about dental implants and how to care for them with the help from your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
Implant Maintenance Tips
The better you care for your teeth, the more likely you are to have an issue-free experience with your dental implants. You can increase the chance of maintaining a strong, healthy dental implant by following these tips:
- Avoid biting down on tough or hard foods.
- Floss between your implanted teeth after each meal to reduce the chance of gum disease, which can damage the implant or cause it to come loose.
- Visit your dentist every six months to have a professional cleaning to remove any plaque buildup around the implant.
- Protect your teeth with a custom mouthguard when participating in sports.
How an Implant Can Be Broken
Though the material that makes up an implant is extremely durable, there are a few ways that an implant can be broken. An unexpected injury, such as a blow to the face while playing a sport is one possible way. If the position of your bite is awkward, the crown can become damaged over time. Clenching and grinding often could also cause the crown to crack. Additionally, gum disease can compromise the dental implant, causing it to loosen from its socket.
Getting the Implant Fixed
If you have issues with your dental implant, you should visit your Hillsborough dentist for evaluation. If the crown is broken and can't be repaired, a new one can be created and installed in a couple of appointments. If the problem is the titanium device, a new device may need to be surgically implanted.
Make that Call
As soon as there's a problem with your dental implant you should call your dentist to make an appointment. Call Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ at (908) 874-4555 today.