Dentist in Hillsborough, NJ
Master Academy of General Dentistry
Cosmetic, Restorative and Implant Dentistry
Dr. Al Internoscia is driven by a passion for improving people’s lives and he uses his extensive training and experience to create beautiful smiles in even the most challenging dental situations. Dr. Al excels at making his patients feel comfortable and goes out of his way to treat everyone like family with his caring, gentle touch.
For over 25 years, Dr. Al has been delivering cosmetic, implant, and restorative solutions to patients. His commitment to “doing it right” and ability to “handle just about anything” has won him the admiration of patients and other doctors. The Mastership (MAGD) designation he holds is a top-level award of the Academy of General Dentistry given to only those dentists who have first achieved Fellowship, passed a rigorous written test, and completed over 500 hands-on credit hours in the sub-specialties of dentistry.
The Fellowship (FICOI) designation Dr. Internoscia holds stands for “Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists” and is a reflection of his training and experience with dental implants. Dr. Internoscia uses 3D X-rays and implant-planning software to complete dental implant surgery often using a “Flapless Approach”. This technique provides his patients with faster, more comfortable healing. Dr. Al has trained in both the surgical and restorative phases of implant dentistry and the BioHorizons and Zimmer implants he uses have success rates over 95%.
- (1977-1981) Rutgers College, Rutgers University
- (1981-1985) Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, UMDNJ
- (1990-1991) Prosthetic Program Branemark Dental Implants under Dr. Jack Hahn
- (1994-1995) Advanced training Full Mouth Rehabilitation under Dr. Dick Barnes
- (1996-2005) Fellowship, Mastership Track Academy of General Dentistry
- (2006) Surgical Program in Dental Implantology under Dr. John Minichetti
- (2013-2014) Comprehensive Implantology Continuum, Columbia University under Dr. Dennis Tarnow and Dr. Stephen Chu
- 25 years experience in Dental Implantology, Cosmetic Smile Makeovers and Full Mouth Reconstructions
Awards, Honors and Professional Designations:
- 2001 Awarded Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- 2001 Named a Member NY/NJ Dental ID Team for 9/11
- 2002 Received Special Accommodation from Mayor Gulliani
- 2005 Awarded Master Academy of General Dentistry
- Presenter at New Jersey Dental Association Annual meeting in Atlantic City: Integrating Technology in Dental Practices
- Lecturer at Rutgers Dental School: Advanced Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry
- 2014 Awarded Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Personal:Albert Internoscia is the oldest of David and Lena Internoscia’s four children. He grew up in North Jersey (Elmwood Park) playing little league baseball and high school varsity soccer and baseball. Dr. Al and his beautiful wife, Jenny and their 4 children enjoy time at the Jersey shore, BBQ with friends & family, and going into NYC. He is a big supporter of Rutgers Athletics and is a season ticket holder for Rutgers football and basketball.
Professional Organization Memberships:
- American Dental Association <http://www.ada.org/>
- Academy of General Dentistry <http://www.agd.org/>
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry <http://njagd.org/>
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists <http://icoi.org/>
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry <http://aaid.com/>
Cosmetic, Restorative and Family Dentistry
Dr. Lauren has been a key member of TCFD for almost 20 years. She is an expert in pediatric dentisty and has an amazing way of getting kids to relax and enjoy their dental visit. Dr. Lauren also enjoys doing cosmetic denistry because she gets to see the immediate beautiful results in usually only 1-3 visits. She often collaborates with our specialists on complex treatement.
- 1991, Rutgers College, Rutgers University, BS in Psychology
- 1995, Temple Univeristy School of Denistry, DMD Degree
Professional Organization Dental Association:
Awards, Honors, and Professional Designations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center's Study Group, sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania
- Participant in Give Kids a Smile Day
- Invisalign Levels 1 and 2 Certification
- CPR / Basic Life Support
Dr. Lauren resides in Tewksbury with her husband Ben, a periodontist in Berkley Heights, and their two children. Dr. Lauren's interest include playing tennis, reading, and travaling with her family.
Dr. Naina has developed a reputation for providing the most comfortable,
gentle, high quality dental care for her patients. She values the
importance of delivering comprehensive care and clearly explaining
treatment to patients of all ages. As a lifelong resident of Somerset
County, she is privileged to be able to serve the local families in the
townships where she was born and raised.
- 2010, New Jersey Institute of Technology, BA/DMD Combined 7 year program (Summa Cum Laude)
- 2014, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, DMD Degree
- 2015, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Dental General Practice Residency
Professional Organization Memberships:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry <http://www.agd.org/>
Awards, Honors, Research:
- Humanism Scholar- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- OKU Excellence in Research Award
- Student Leadership Award- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Prosthodontic Honor Society
- American Dental Association- Award winning research on Vitamin D deficiency and link with Periodontal Disease Treatment
- CPR/ Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
Dr. Naina resides in Montgomery Township where she was born and raised.
Her interests include traveling and tasting local cuisines with family and
friends. She enjoys trips to Yankees stadium and loves suspenseful movies,
TV shows and novels.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Hillsborough Township, NJTowne Centre Family Dental
Dr. Ben Jacobs is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon specializing in extractions, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafting and dental implants.
Originally from Mountainside, New Jersey, Dr Ben received his undergraduate degree at Lafayette College where he majored in Biology.During his time at Lafayette, he was instrumental in research which was ultimately published in the Journal of Neurobiology. After college, Dr. Jacobs received his DMD from UMDNJ-New Jersey Dental School.
Following his Dental School training, Dr. Jacobs spent the subsequent 6 years receiving General Practice Residency, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency certificates at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan. His training culminated with having the honor to serve as the service's Chief Resident in 2010-2011.
St. Luke's Roosevelt is a Level One Urban Trauma center, which afforded him extensive opportunities in triaging and treating the complex trauma patient. During his tenure at St. Luke's Dr. Jacobs received wide-ranging training in General Anesthesia, Trauma Surgery, Implant Surgery, Bone Grafting, Dentoalveolar Surgery, Temporomandibular Joint Surgery, Pathology, and Facial Reconstruction. He was selected to be an instructor in Columbia University Medical School Head and Neck Anatomy Course in the fall/winter of 2010 and in the summer of 2010, Dr. Jacobs volunteered to be a participating surgeon in Operation Smile, on a mission to South America to treat patients with cleft lip and palate deformities.
Dr. Ben and his wife Lyssa, a physiatrist on staff at Columbia University School of Medicine, have a baby boy Andrew Hudson and their dog - Mattingly. In his spare time, Dr. Jacobs enjoys watching the Yankees and Giants, cooking, jogging in Central Park, snowboarding, and eating out in New York City.
Dr. Albani is a graduate of Saint Peters College in 1980 where he received his B.S. degree in Chemistry. Following his undergraduate degree, Dr. Albani attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and graduated in 1984 with a post-graduate D.M.D. degree. He continued his dental education by being accepted to the periodontal post-graduate program in 1985. He graduated in 1987 with a specialty certificate in Periodontics. Since 1987, he has been in private practice, with the last 20 years being located in Woodbridge, NJ.
Dr. Albani is a clinical professor for undergraduate as well as post-graduate students in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey since 1989. He is also an attending at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey and Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center in New Brunswick, NJ where he donates his time teaching the general practice dental residents.
Dr. Albani is the past-chairman of the JFK Dental department as well as a past member of the Bioethics hospital committee, medical records committee and chairman of the JFK Medical/Dental Staff Dance committee. He is the co-founder of the Third Millennium Dental Forum, a component of the Seattle Study Club, an international dental study club focusing on treatment planning and comprehensive dental care.
Dr. Albani has lectured at the New Jersey Dental School undergraduate program as well as hygiene and dentists continuing education programs in New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Albani is married to Susan and they have two children Nicholas 18 and Sara 15.
Keeping your gums healthy and your smile looking bright.
Our Dental Hygienists receive many compliments for the gentle and caring skills they use in performing exceptional dental cleanings and periodontal (gum) treatments. They provide treatment for your entire family and they are also great with kids.
By catching cavities early, controlling periodontal disease and providing regular care, our hygienists can help you keep your teeth healthy for life. Because we have 4 hygienists on staff it gives us the ability to provide flexible scheduling so you can get the care you want when you want it. They are also experts on helping you choose what you should be doing at home to keep your smile healthy and looking your best.
Assisting our dentists, making your visit more comfortable.
Successful esthetic/restorative care requires a well-trained team. Our Dental Assistants have advanced training to help our doctors achieve the results you desire. They also make your treatment as comfortable as possible. With headphones, CD music and DVD movie players, blankets and Swedish foam pads and many more amenities, our Assistants are dedicated to making your visit pleasant and comfortable.