Dr. Benjamin Maldonado, DMD
Dentist in Hillsborough Township, NJTowne Centre Family Dental
Cosmetic, Restorative and Family Dentistry
Dr. Benjamin Maldonado, a specialist in periodontics, has been proudly serving the Berkeley Heights community since 1995. He received his formal dental education at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed his periodontics residency from the Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry.
Dr. Maldonado focuses his private practice on periodontics, bone regeneration, periodontal cosmetic treatments, laser dentistry, dental implants and one day dental implants.
Dr. Maldonado delivers the highest quality of periodontics care using state-of-the-art laser dentistry technology in a comfortable, caring atmosphere. His goal is to provide you with the best available treatment options, reduce your anxiety and deliver pain-free treatment and exceptional results.
- 1989, Boston University, BA in Economics and Business Administration
- 1993, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, DMD Degree
- 1995, Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, Residency in Periodontics
Professional Organization Memberships:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- New Jersey Society of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Central Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Northeast Society of Periodontists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
When Dr. Maldonado isn’t seeing patients, he enjoys being with his wife, Lauren, a general dentist in Hillsborough Township, their two children and their dog. He also enjoys playing golf, tennis and travel.