Fixing your crooked smile doesn’t have to mean wearing metal braces.
Are you an adult who is tired of dealing with a misaligned smile? A smile says a lot about you and having gaps in your smile or overcrowding can certainly affect you socially and professionally. Of course, our Hillsborough, NJ, dentists are here to tell you that you don’t have to deal with those awkward, clunky metal braces in order to get the smile you’ve always wanted.
That’s right. Say goodbye to metal and say hello to clear, plastic aligners. The aligners are made to fit over your teeth and provide the appropriate amount of pressure and force to slowly move teeth into their proper position. Each aligner will fit tightly over the upper and/or lower teeth and will be worn for a week before being replaced with the next set of aligners in your treatment plan.
Invisalign is great because it offers so many unique benefits to our adult patients who want to fix their smiles later in life. This revolutionary orthodontic system allows us to treat everything from minor crookedness and overlapping to uneven spacing between teeth and a variety of other bite issues. Invisalign can even fix minor to more severe dental issues. When you come in for an evaluation our Hillsborough, NJ, general dentists will be able to determine if Invisalign is the ideal way to obtain the results you want.
Some of the benefits of getting Invisalign include:
- A treatment that is nearly invisible and won’t be as noticeable as other orthodontic systems
- Getting results in a shorter amount of time compared to traditional braces
- Less time spent coming into the office for routine checkups (you’ll come in every six weeks or so to make sure that your treatment is progressing)
- Being able to eat whatever you want since aligners are removable
- Easily being able to brush and floss your teeth without having to work around metal wires and brackets
Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ, is here to provide you with the ultimate in orthodontic treatment. Whether you are an adult who wants to find out if Invisalign is right for you or you have a child who could benefit from orthodontic treatment, don’t hesitate to reach out to schedule an appointment for you or someone in your family.