Posts for tag: cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry can help you look and feel great and, in some cases, even help your smile function more efficiently. But is a cosmetic dental procedure right for you? What are your options? How can cosmetic dentistry help your smile? Find these answers and more with the dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry includes procedures which focus on making your smile beautiful rather than correcting or improving its functionality. However, this facet of dentistry can also improve the efficiency and strength of your teeth.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a fast and easy way to amp up your smile and help improve your confidence and self-esteem. The procedure lasts only about an hour and can lift the color of your teeth up to ten shades.
- Veneers: Your dentist places dental veneers over the surface of the teeth to give them a new appearance. Made from porcelain, veneers can subtly tweak a single tooth or cover your whole smile for a total overhaul.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns cover a tooth to help protect and stabilize it in addition to giving it a new appearance. Bridges replace a missing tooth to fill in your gaps.
- Invisalign: An updated form of orthodontics, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays to stay in place instead of traditional metal brackets and wires. This ensures a discreet treatment process and subtle overall look.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Hillsborough, NJ
If you think cosmetic dentistry could be an option for you, you should consult with your dentist to ensure that this is the best decision for your smile. Some patients will require some sort of dental maintenance, such as a filling for a cavity or periodontal cleaning to clear up gingivitis, prior to their cosmetic dentistry procedure.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry or to find the best procedure for you, please contact Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
It is possible to make your smile picture perfect with a smile makeover through cosmetic dentistry. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your smile, there are cosmetic dental procedures for addressing a variety of concerns. Dull or stained teeth can be whitened, chipped or cracked teeth can be repaired, gaps between teeth can be closed, and crooked or misaligned teeth can be corrected. A dentist can recommend specific procedures to give you the smile you desire. In Hillsborough, NJ smile makeovers are available at Towne Centre Family Dental.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover involves transforming the appearance of your smile through cosmetic dentistry procedures. Cosmetic dentistry can be used to conceal flaws, correct problems, and improve the overall look of your teeth. Depending on your needs and preferences, your smile makeover can include just one cosmetic dental procedure or several. Your Hillsborough dentist for smile makeovers can recommend the right procedures to suit your needs. Cosmetic dentistry can makeover your smile by addressing the following issues or concerns:
- Dull, stained, or discolored teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Spacing problems between teeth
- Teeth that seem too large or small
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked teeth
- “Gummy” smiles
Cosmetic dentistry procedures for addressing some of the above cosmetic concerns include professional teeth whitening, bonding, contouring, porcelain veneers, dental crowns, Invisalign, and gum line reshaping.
You can achieve a picture-perfect smile through cosmetic dentistry. A dentist can recommend the appropriate procedures to give you the smile makeover you desire. For smile makeovers in Hillsborough, NJ schedule a consultation with one of the experienced dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental by calling (908) 874-4555.
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you want to know which cosmetic dentistry procedure can rejuvenate your appearance? The dentists at Hillsborough, NJ, can help!
What Are Hybridge Dental Implant Restorations?
Tooth loss can lead to the deterioration of your jawbone if you don't have the support that it needs. If you decide to get a dental implant, here's what you need to know.
If you're suffering from tooth loss, it's vital to deal with this problem as soon as possible. This cosmetic dentistry procedure can replace a single missing tooth or a full set of teeth. Every Hybridge restoration is supported by permanent titanium dental implants.
Avoid time-consuming and expensive crowns, bridgework, and dentures that only provide a temporary fix to your problem. Choosing Hybridge for a permanent solution.
During the Hybridge treatment process patients receive temporary, comfortable tooth replacements to ensure that they never go without teeth. These implants provide three main benefits:
- Restore Ability to Eat Again
- Improve Appearance
- Prevent Further Bone Loss
Lasting Benefits of Hybridge Dental Implants
Hybridge restorations give patients the healthy mouth and beautiful teeth they’ve always wanted. They will restore your confidence, smile, and overall appearance. Hybridge restorations are easy to maintain while improving quality of life for many years to come. Plus Hybridge implants look, feel and function like healthy, natural teeth.
Why Trust Hybridge Dental Implant Solutions?
Hybridge Implants takes place in one location, and in far less time than conventional methods. Your dentist in Hillsborough, NJ, makes sure that a blend of the latest materials and technology are prepped to create tooth replacements that look completely natural. Available exclusively to Hybridge Certified Doctors for the benefit of their patients.
The Hybridge process a cost-effective option. It is both accurate and efficient, making it the most available for quality, long-lasting cosmetic dentistry restorations. Call today and ask for your Hybridge consultation with your Hillsborough, NJ, dentists.
How porcelain veneers from your Hillsborough, New Jersey dentists can help your smile
Do you wish your smile looked better? Are you embarrassed to smile because your teeth are cracked, chipped or yellow? Now you can improve your smile easily and quickly with porcelain veneers! Your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey want to help you discover the magic of porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of beautiful, sparkling porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They are a versatile dental treatment that can mask many imperfections in your teeth and your smile. Consider porcelain veneers if you have teeth that are:
- Excessively worn down due to aging or bad habits
- Badly chipped or cracked from an accident or injury
- Damaged or broken from an injury or trauma
- Heavily stained from medications, drinking coffee or smoking
- Unevenly spaced apart due to genetics
You can improve your smile with veneers by taking the first step, scheduling a consultation with your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental. During your consultation, you and your dentist can discuss how your new veneers will look and what you can expect from treatment.
During your second appointment, your dentist will remove only a tiny amount of tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers. Molds are taken of your prepared teeth and sent to a dental laboratory, where skilled artisans create your new veneers.
At your next appointment, your new veneers are permanently cemented and you have a new smile! Porcelain veneer treatment is one of the most non-invasive, conservative dental treatments available and produces dazzling results. To view amazing before-and-after photos of Towne Centre Family Dental patients please visit the Smile Gallery page on the website at http://www.familydental.com/gallery.html
Porcelain veneers are the perfect choice if you want to improve your smile in a short amount of time. You can improve your smile just in time for a special event coming up like a reunion, job interview or wedding.
You don’t have to live with an aging, damaged smile, thanks to porcelain veneers. For more information on the high-tech, easy way to revamp your smile, call your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey today!
Your smile is often the first thing others see when you introduce yourself. Imperfections in your smile can drag down your self-esteem and make you feel as though your look is not good enough. However, you no longer have to settle for this sub-par look. Find out how cosmetic dentistry can help your smile with Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
How can cosmetic dentistry help my smile?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of your teeth. While some procedures can also improve the functionality of your smile, the main idea of cosmetic dentistry is improving the appearance of your smile. Renewing your look also renews your self-esteem, leaving you looking and feeling great. If you think you can benefit from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, you should schedule a consultation with your Hillsborough, NJ, dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening uses chemical reactions between your teeth’s stains and the whitening agents used in the treatment to lift the color of your teeth. Professional whitening treatments take about an hour and provide results which last for up to a year before requiring a touch-up appointment.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics use pressure placed onto the teeth to move them into new, straighter and more effective positions. While orthodontic treatment straightens the teeth, it also corrects bite issues like overbite and underbite.
- Veneers: Dental veneers fit over the front of the teeth to cover their imperfections. These porcelain dental restorations blend right in with your smile and their results vary from subtle tweaks to a single tooth to overhauling your entire look.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth permanently with a procedure to place the implant directly into the jawbone beneath a missing tooth. Implants are made to last a lifetime and are the closest thing to natural teeth available.
For more information, contact your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ. Call 908-874-4555 to schedule your consultation for a cosmetic dentistry procedure today!