James Albani, DMD
Periodontist in Hillsborough Township, NJTowne Centre Family Dental
Dr. Albani is a clinical professor for undergraduate and post-graduate students in the Department of Periodontics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He is also an attending at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey and Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center in New Brunswick, NJ, where he donates his time teaching the general practice dental residents. In addition to working with our team, Dr. Albani works at a private practice in Woodbridge, NJ.
- 1980, Saint Peters College, BS in Chemistry
- 1984, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD Degree
- 1987, Periodontics Specialty
Professional Organization Dental Association:
- Past-chairman of the JFK Dental department
- Co-founder Third Millenium Dental Forum
Dr. Albani and his wife, Susan, have two children, Nicholas and Sara. They reside in Belle Mead, NJ.