Hillsborough Dental Implants and Veneers
Friendly Gentle Care - Services We Offer
Let us guide you on your path to a lifelong healthy and beautiful smile. Modern restorative dentistry preserves and conserves your natural teeth. With whitening, porcelain veneers, natural-looking crowns and bridges, lifelike bonding and clear braces, we’ve change dentistry from a dull gray or glinting gold experience to a reflection of nature’s own handiwork.
Review how these modern treatments can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Esthetic Smile Makeover - converting your mouth to a magazine cover smile
- Complete Rehabilitation - rebuilding what disease and decay destroyed
- Cosmetic Dentistry - to repair chips and cracks, treat an injury, or just improve the overall appearance of teeth.
- Esthetic Techniques - materials and methods of transformation
- Restorative Care - the techniques of reintroducing health, function
- Implant Restoration - stable, comfortable tooth replacements that last
- Invisalign - clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Continuing Smile Care - regular preventive care for your entire family
- Bonding - to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework - to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants - for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings - to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings - to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment - to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease - to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers - for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings - to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures - to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment - to save an infected tooth
- Sealants - to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening - brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment - chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions - when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Esthetic Smile Makeover
Who can benefit from a smile makeover? Patients with crowded, crooked or short teeth or those with spaces between many teeth, patients with congenitally underdeveloped or disfigured teeth or an entire smile darkened and stained by tetracycline medicine.
Because this is a makeover, not just a few front teeth, we are very conscious about how each tooth restoration will affect the other. Replacing the front six or eight teeth might make the most sense when considering what most people will see when you smile, but only enhancing a few front teeth can mean those new teeth might be prone to break or chip. An esthetic makeover without proper planning and follow through is not in our patients’ best long-term interest.
Since we strive for the highest quality and long-term patient satisfaction, it is difficult to proceed unless the patient approves a comprehensive makeover when warranted. Not every patient needs a comprehensive makeover, but we want to make sure our patients get the care they deserve.
There are many reasons why one might need a full dental reconstruction. It can be because periodontal disease has destroyed supporting bone causing the loss of teeth or because of recurrent decay on multiple crowns and bridges. Maybe there are bite problems, which have caused excessive wear on the natural teeth and aggravated the TM jaw joint. Perhaps there has been traumatic injury to the mouth and teeth.
These conditions could warrant a rehabilitation of the entire mouth. Properly diagnosed, planned and executed, this type of dentistry has allowed patients to return to a comfortable, functional, stable oral health. A beautiful smile is an added benefit of this kind of dentistry.
We believe patients are best served by taking advantage of our comprehensive expertise right from the beginning. If you are ready for a comprehensive approach, please call us.
Top of Page
- Porcelain Veneers - A straighter, whiter, fuller smile is possible without braces and usually in two visits with veneers. These porcelain restorations are lifelike in strength, beauty and function.
- Tooth Contouring/Bonding - Chipped, cracked teeth refashioned and gaps closed usually in one visit. An enamel-like resin material is molecularly bonded to your teeth, layer by layer, to form a durable, natural-like fusion.
- Smile Whitening - Professional, dentist approved, at-home whitening is safe and can achieve balanced results. The trays that hold the whitening solutions are custom made to fit snuggly to your teeth to create maximum whiteness. They can be worn at night or during the day; you’ll almost forget you have them on. It can take one to two weeks to achieve the results you desire; consistent usage is necessary.
- Modern Orthodontics/Braces - Depending on the way a smile has developed braces might be the best and most effective solution for getting the results desired by the patient. Fortunately, straightening teeth for adults and children is faster and easier than ever before with Invisalign, “invisible” clear braces.
- Gum line Reshaping - A smile can be transformed from gummy to perfect with painless laser treatment. Our expertise in laser dentistry offers patients a high level of artistic results and comfort.
- Porcelain Onlays - These are amazing breakthroughs in restorative care. Not too long ago we would have been placing many more crowns. When a tooth deteriorated from disease or cracked because of an old metal filling, it often required removal of significant natural tooth structure to securely place a crown. Now, there is an ‘in-between’ solution. With Porcelain Onlays, we remove much less tooth to create an appropriate surface to secure the natural looking, tooth-like material. It’s molecularly bonded for a strong, durable, nature-mimicking result that can withstand the tremendous biting and chewing forces the mouth produces.
- Porcelain Crowns - Restoring worn, broken down teeth is more effective with modern esthetic crowns because they are molecularly bonded to your teeth not cemented like metal-based crowns. Because they are ALL-porcelain you won’t ever see a darkened line near the gum line like a metal-based crown.
- Porcelain Bridges - This natural-looking, missing teeth option can give patients the ability to remove their partial denture for good.
- Tooth-Colored ‘Fillings’ - This is the modern, non-metal, healthier alternative to silver mercury fillings – minimal removable of tooth structure is required. Metal fillings usually need more space so they can be ‘plugged in’. Composite resin restorations or tooth-colored ‘fillings’ are molecularly bonded – creating a fusion of nature and advanced material. It’s healthy high-tech care.
For whatever reason tooth loss has occurred – ineffective dentistry, lack of prevention (fluoride, flossing, brushing), periodontal disease – modern dentistry can provide permanent tooth replacement with the use of implant technology.
There are many different implant solutions depending on your existing condition. We can replace one tooth, a few teeth or all your teeth with implant dentistry. They will look and feel much more like natural teeth than dentures. They have given complete functionality back to our patients.
We provide complete implant services right here in our in-office dental implant center. And because we do both the surgical and restorative phases of implant dentistry you are assured better communication and a beautiful result. We can correct or re-do implants done elsewhere and offer second opinions.
Our hygienists have received professional awards for their gentle and caring skills in controlling periodontal disease. Because it is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults, we are diligent in our approach to making sure periodontal disease doesn’t destroy your smile. If you have noticed bleeding while brushing or flossing, you might be experiencing the early stages of the disease. Please call our office and set up an appointment. We have many advanced treatments that can keep the disease from ruining your smile.
(Periodontal disease may significantly impact pregnant individuals or those with diabetes or cardiovascular disease. Individuals with periodontal disease may have significantly increased risk for heart diseases. Women with periodontitis may have increased risk for delivering pre-term, low birth weight babies. Preliminary evidence suggests that periodontal infections may also be associated with lung disease and other remote site infections.)
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Treatment Options
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- Why Our Office Uses BioHorizons Implants
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.