Posts for tag: cosmetic dentistry
How porcelain veneers from your Hillsborough, New Jersey dentists can help your smile
Do you wish your smile looked better? Are you embarrassed to smile because your teeth are cracked, chipped or yellow? Now you can improve your smile easily and quickly with porcelain veneers! Your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey want to help you discover the magic of porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of beautiful, sparkling porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They are a versatile dental treatment that can mask many imperfections in your teeth and your smile. Consider porcelain veneers if you have teeth that are:
- Excessively worn down due to aging or bad habits
- Badly chipped or cracked from an accident or injury
- Damaged or broken from an injury or trauma
- Heavily stained from medications, drinking coffee or smoking
- Unevenly spaced apart due to genetics
You can improve your smile with veneers by taking the first step, scheduling a consultation with your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental. During your consultation, you and your dentist can discuss how your new veneers will look and what you can expect from treatment.
During your second appointment, your dentist will remove only a tiny amount of tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers. Molds are taken of your prepared teeth and sent to a dental laboratory, where skilled artisans create your new veneers.
At your next appointment, your new veneers are permanently cemented and you have a new smile! Porcelain veneer treatment is one of the most non-invasive, conservative dental treatments available and produces dazzling results. To view amazing before-and-after photos of Towne Centre Family Dental patients please visit the Smile Gallery page on the website at http://www.familydental.com/gallery.html
Porcelain veneers are the perfect choice if you want to improve your smile in a short amount of time. You can improve your smile just in time for a special event coming up like a reunion, job interview or wedding.
You don’t have to live with an aging, damaged smile, thanks to porcelain veneers. For more information on the high-tech, easy way to revamp your smile, call your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, New Jersey today!
Your smile is often the first thing others see when you introduce yourself. Imperfections in your smile can drag down your self-esteem and make you feel as though your look is not good enough. However, you no longer have to settle for this sub-par look. Find out how cosmetic dentistry can help your smile with Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ.
How can cosmetic dentistry help my smile?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of your teeth. While some procedures can also improve the functionality of your smile, the main idea of cosmetic dentistry is improving the appearance of your smile. Renewing your look also renews your self-esteem, leaving you looking and feeling great. If you think you can benefit from a cosmetic dentistry procedure, you should schedule a consultation with your Hillsborough, NJ, dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening uses chemical reactions between your teeth’s stains and the whitening agents used in the treatment to lift the color of your teeth. Professional whitening treatments take about an hour and provide results which last for up to a year before requiring a touch-up appointment.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics use pressure placed onto the teeth to move them into new, straighter and more effective positions. While orthodontic treatment straightens the teeth, it also corrects bite issues like overbite and underbite.
- Veneers: Dental veneers fit over the front of the teeth to cover their imperfections. These porcelain dental restorations blend right in with your smile and their results vary from subtle tweaks to a single tooth to overhauling your entire look.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth permanently with a procedure to place the implant directly into the jawbone beneath a missing tooth. Implants are made to last a lifetime and are the closest thing to natural teeth available.
For more information, contact your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ. Call 908-874-4555 to schedule your consultation for a cosmetic dentistry procedure today!
Changing the look of your smile may seem like a far-off idea. However, cosmetic dentistry makes this a reasonable and attainable goal. But what can cosmetic dentistry do for you and your smile? Learn more about cosmetic dentistry with help from your Hillsborough Township, NJ dentist at Towne Centre Family Dental.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Teeth Whitening: One of the easiest and most dramatic ways to improve your smile, teeth whitening can lift the color of your teeth up to ten shades in a single hour-long session. Whitening procedures use chemical reactions between whitening agents placed onto the teeth and the teeth’s stains to improve the appearance of your smile. Most patients return for touch-up sessions once or twice a year.
- Veneers: Dentists use dental veneers to mask imperfections in your smile such as cracks, chips, discolorations, slight gaps and slight overlaps and to change the shape or size of your teeth. These thin shells of porcelain adhere to the surface of your teeth to give you a whole new smile in just a few dental appointments.
- Gum Line Reshaping: If you feel that your smile is more gums than tooth, you could benefit from gum line reshaping. This high-tech procedure uses a laser to realign the gum line and is generally painless.
- Orthodontic Care: Orthodontic care straightens your smile and repairs jaw and bite abnormalities. In addition to giving you a beautiful smile, braces also increase your mouth’s functionality, making chewing, swallowing and speaking easier. While traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to move the teeth, there are more discreet options as well. Invisalign or ceramic, tooth-colored braces allow you to straighten your smile without the world knowing.
- Crowns & Bridges: Dental crowns strengthen, stabilize and improve the appearance of a tooth. Crowns benefit patients with cracked, broken, misshapen or discolored teeth. They can also protect a compromised tooth which has a large filling. A dental bridge fills in the gap left behind by a missing tooth by anchoring into place on the teeth surrounding the gap using two dental crowns.
- Hybridge Dental Implants: If you are missing one or many teeth, dental implants could be for you. This revolutionary dental restoration not only replaces your missing teeth but their roots as well. Dental implants look, feel and function just like natural teeth. Implants can replace one tooth, several teeth or even a whole mouth full of teeth.
Your doctor can help you choose the best cosmetic dentistry procedures for you and your mouth. For more information on cosmetic dentistry, please contact your dentist at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough Township, NJ. Call (908) 874-4555 to schedule your consultation for a smile makeover today!