Discover exactly what goes into a smile makeover to find out if it’s right for you.
When you think about makeovers, you might think about getting a haircut or completely changing your wardrobe, but now you can also get a smile makeover from one of our Hillsborough, NJ family dentists. Through the use of one of more cosmetic procedures, we can help to give you a brand new smile. Find out more about the process if you choose to get a smile makeover.
What goes into getting a smile makeover?
Before your treatment can even begin it’s important that we examine your smile to make sure your smile is healthy enough for cosmetic treatment. We will also want to discuss your treatment goals so we know what issues you want to address and how we can best handle them. Some things a smile makeover will take into consideration include:
- The shape and appearance of your face
- The color, length, shape and size of your teeth
- Gum tissue
- The shape of your lips
What makes smile makeovers so ideal is that they are tailored differently for every individual. Whatever you don’t like about your smile and wish to change our Hillsborough dentist is here to make sure you finally achieve the perfect smile. Issues to consider include:
Tooth color: If you have unsightly metal fillings, we can easily replace them with tooth-colored ones. If you have stained or yellowing teeth we can often brighten them with one in-office whitening session. If stains are caused by internal damage or certain medications and won’t respond as well to whitening, we can also apply dental veneers to give you a whiter smile.
Alignment issues: Do you have gaps between teeth? Are your teeth crooked or crowded? There are several options available, from non-invasive options like dental bonding (which is great for covering small spaces) to Invisalign aligners for straightening out these issues to dental veneers (for patients wanting a straighter more attractive smile without needing braces).
Tooth loss: Gaps where teeth used to be can cause quite the toll on your smile’s appearance. Fortunately, we offer everything from dentures to bridges to dental implants to treat a single missing tooth to replacing a whole set of teeth.
Aesthetics: Other issues such as chips, cracks and misshapen teeth, as well as gummy smiles, can also make your smile look uneven. Cosmetic dentistry offers gum recontouring, and dental bonding and veneers to hide or repair these imperfections.
Does a smile makeover sound like the treatment you’ve been looking for? Then why wait? Call Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough, NJ today to schedule your cosmetic consultation and find out if you are the right candidate for a dental makeover.
Changing the look of your smile may seem like a far-off idea. However, cosmetic dentistry makes this a reasonable and attainable goal. But what can cosmetic dentistry do for you and your smile? Learn more about cosmetic dentistry with help from your Hillsborough Township, NJ dentist at Towne Centre Family Dental.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Teeth Whitening: One of the easiest and most dramatic ways to improve your smile, teeth whitening can lift the color of your teeth up to ten shades in a single hour-long session. Whitening procedures use chemical reactions between whitening agents placed onto the teeth and the teeth’s stains to improve the appearance of your smile. Most patients return for touch-up sessions once or twice a year.
- Veneers: Dentists use dental veneers to mask imperfections in your smile such as cracks, chips, discolorations, slight gaps and slight overlaps and to change the shape or size of your teeth. These thin shells of porcelain adhere to the surface of your teeth to give you a whole new smile in just a few dental appointments.
- Gum Line Reshaping: If you feel that your smile is more gums than tooth, you could benefit from gum line reshaping. This high-tech procedure uses a laser to realign the gum line and is generally painless.
- Orthodontic Care: Orthodontic care straightens your smile and repairs jaw and bite abnormalities. In addition to giving you a beautiful smile, braces also increase your mouth’s functionality, making chewing, swallowing and speaking easier. While traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to move the teeth, there are more discreet options as well. Invisalign or ceramic, tooth-colored braces allow you to straighten your smile without the world knowing.
- Crowns & Bridges: Dental crowns strengthen, stabilize and improve the appearance of a tooth. Crowns benefit patients with cracked, broken, misshapen or discolored teeth. They can also protect a compromised tooth which has a large filling. A dental bridge fills in the gap left behind by a missing tooth by anchoring into place on the teeth surrounding the gap using two dental crowns.
- Hybridge Dental Implants: If you are missing one or many teeth, dental implants could be for you. This revolutionary dental restoration not only replaces your missing teeth but their roots as well. Dental implants look, feel and function just like natural teeth. Implants can replace one tooth, several teeth or even a whole mouth full of teeth.
Your doctor can help you choose the best cosmetic dentistry procedures for you and your mouth. For more information on cosmetic dentistry, please contact your dentist at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough Township, NJ. Call (908) 874-4555 to schedule your consultation for a smile makeover today!
How dental implants can enhance your smile.
Are you missing one or more teeth and you’re wondering how to replace them? Should you choose a dental bridge, or removable partial or denture? These are the conventional options to replace your missing teeth, but you deserve better! Dental implants are the most modern, high-tech treatment to replace your lost teeth and give your smile a second chance. It’s time to call your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough Township, New Jersey. They can give you a new smile with dental implants.
There are many reasons why dental implants are a better choice than bridges, partials or dentures. Your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental want to help you know the facts. When you decide on dental implants, you’ve made a great choice because dental implants are:
- Very natural looking, just like your real teeth
- Very permanent, because your implants become a part of your smile
- Very convenient, because you don’t ever have to remove them
- Highly successful, with a success rate over 95 percent
Dental implants are also a conservative dental treatment. Unlike bridgework, your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental don’t have to treat the teeth around the implant.
Dental implants can also help preserve the youthful contours of your face by preserving the bone in your jaw, giving you a firm jawline. Your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental can often place dental implants in one visit, depending on the type of implant. During your consultation appointment, they can help you decide which implant might be best for you and the great results you can expect.
So isn’t it time to give your lost tooth a second chance with dental implants? You deserve a great smile and with dental implants you can have it. It’s time to call your dentists at Towne Centre Family Dental in Hillsborough Township, New Jersey and find out more about dental implants. Call today and get ready for your great smile!
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.